1. General information
1. This website is owned by Cornblume, a company established at L'Alzinar, 46 - Guardiola de Font Rubí (08736) - Barcelona (Spain) and entered in the Companies’ Register of Barcelona, Volume 42463, Page 409025, Folio 0141, Entry 1; with domain name www.cornblume.com
3. Cornblume reserves the right to make any unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same or the way in which they are presented or located on its servers.
1. The user agrees in general to use the website and the contents, services and information related to it in a diligent manner, in accordance with the legislation, ethics, public order and the provisions of this Legal Notice; likewise, the user must refrain from using these in any manner that may impede the normal functioning and enjoyment of the website contents by the users thereof, or in any manner that may harm or damage the property and rights of Cornblume, its providers, users or any third party in general.
2. In particular, by way of clarification but not limitation, the user shall be bound in his/her use of the website and related services, to:
a) Not enter, store or transmit through the website or through any of the services linked to it, any software, data, virus, code or any other electronic tool or device capable of causing damage to the website, in any of the services linked to it or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Cornblume, any user, its providers or any third party in general, or that could cause interruption or impede normal operation.
b) Not use false identities or to impersonate others in the use of the website or any of its related services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise, where applicable.
c) Not destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, software or electronic documents of Cornblume, its providers or third parties.
d) Not use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the website to send advertising, send messages for commercial purposes, or to collect or store the personal details of third parties.
3. Cornblume, shall not be held liable for the misuse of the contents of its website, which shall be the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them.
4. Cornblume, shall not be held liable for the information contained in other websites and pages managed by third parties that may be accessed through links or search engines on the Cornblume , website. The links contained in the pages of the Cornblume , website are for informational purposes only and are in no way a suggestion, invitation or recommendation thereof.
5. The portal content, particularly references to information and advertising, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not binding. Cornblume,, reserves the right to modify or delete part or all of the current contents of Cornblume, website wherever it sees fit, and to prevent or restrict access thereto on a temporary or permanent basis.